Live animal and reptile shows for kids birthday parties.
Every parent wants his or her child’s birthday party to be a special and memorable experience. With Amazing Animal Ambassadors, it will be!
Looking for an amazing birthday party idea? We’ll bring some fun and entertaining surprises to your home or party facility that will create a unique experience like no other! Feel the footsteps of some creepy crawlies on your skin or stroke the scales of our common boa constrictor while learning the importance of these beautiful animals in their natural environment. Our hour long presentation offers hands-on interaction with a few of our animals. Every child in attendance will have the exciting opportunity to safely touch and meet some of the world’s most amazing creatures. The birthday boy/girl will also receive some very special attention and might even be invited to help present parts of the show! Additionally, the birthday child will receive a special birthday gift from us!
If you are in search of your next awesome birthday party idea, Amazing Animal Ambassadors can provide an interactive experience that will excite everyone in attendance while also teaching about wildlife and the important role they play in the planet we share.
Callie, our amazing Triton Cockatoo, has a bright and playful personality.
She is one of our favorite attractions and loves to say “Happy Birthday”!
Pricing and Details
- Our live animal and reptile shows for kids birthday parties start at $200
- Additional fees apply for distances beyond 30 miles of travel
- Each presentation is approximately 1 hour in length
- A professional handler will bring at least 4 large animals for the presentation and set up a table with some unique props and other small animals in cages.
- Amazing Animal Ambassadors is fully bonded and insured
- Please note: we have a 24 hour cancellation policy for birthday parties and rain dates cannot be reserved.
- A secured (no children in the area), easy access loading area .
- A secured area for animal storage if necessary.
- We ask that the seating area be at least 10 feet back from presentation area. A center aisle is very helpful.
- We cannot perform outside shows unless it’s over 60°.
- Our anilmals must protected from direct sunlight.