Live animal and reptile shows for public events.
Amazing Animal Ambassadors can be add a unique, multi-sensory attraction to any event. Whether you are holding a public gathering at a hotel, a member’s party at a country club or simply entertaining friends at a private location, we can work with groups as small as five to groups of over five hundred people.
Our group event programs are carefully crafted to educate, as well as to entertain. We also welcome the opportunity to customize a program that fits your specific needs or theme. At Amazing Animal Ambassadors, we present animals from around the world that will simply amaze your guests and members! Our animals are well-behaved and very comfortable while on stage. Of course, our wonderful creatures are always accompanied by a bonded and insured wildlife educator who will creatively introduce children and adults to the fascinating world of animals.
Our public event shows are the perfect answer when you have a large audience with a smaller budget. Whether you want to provide a special experience at an annual event or a memorable visit that you and your guests won’t soon forget, we can make it happen!
Sheldon, our amazing red-footed tortoise, has a life expectancy of about 50 years.
He is one of our favorite attractions and is a real crowd pleaser at public events.
Pricing and Details
- Our Live animal and reptile shows for public events start at $250
- Reduced rates available for multiple shows per week or on the same day
- Additional fees apply for distances beyond 30 miles of travel
- Each presentation lasts between 45 minutes to 1 hour
- A professional handler will bring at least 4 large animals for the presentation and set up a table with some unique props and other small animals in cages
- Amazing Animal Ambassadors is fully bonded and insured
- A secured (no children in the area), easy access loading area.
- A table approximately 6 feet long to be provided by facility if possible.
- A secured area for animal storage if necessary.
- We ask that the seating area be at least 10 feet back from presentation area. A center aisle is very helpful.
- We cannot perform outside shows unless it’s over 60°.
- Our anilmals must protected from direct sunlight.